Lift Heavy Bedding Off Your Feet and Legs
This handy blanket support lift frame inserts between your mattress and box spring and lifts blankets, comforters or bedding off your feet and legs, reducing cramping and pressure on sensitive skin. The height adjusts to 19 inches but the clearance above the mattress will vary depending on the mattress’s thickness. It’s best used with standard size mattresses which allow the greatest clearance. To determine the height the bedding will be lifted above the bed, subtract the thickness of your mattress from 19 inches. Make sure there is plenty of room for movement of your feet. The frame measures 20 inches across which is an excellent size for a twin bed or one side of a larger bed. You can also purchase two supports if you want coverage on both sides of larger beds.
- Lift blankets and bedding off of your feet and legs to protect sensitive skin areas
- Excellent for arthritis, restless legs, neuropathy, CRPS, foot cramping, sensitive toes, surgery recovery or for those who don’t like getting tangled in their blankets
- Inserts easily between the box spring and mattress; rests on top of mattress when not in use
- Height adjusts up to 19 inches (Note: since it inserts under the mattress, the clearance above the mattress will be less than 19 inches and will vary depending on the thickness of your mattress. Works best on standard mattresses.)
- Frame measures 20 inches across and works well on twin beds or one side of larger beds. Buy more than one for coverage on both sides of larger beds.